WIN free haircuts for a year
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the ‘WIN Free Haircuts for a Year’ competition (Competition) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This Competition is promoted by Tommy Guns Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 604 651 694) (Promoter).
- The Competition is a game of chance.
Eligibility to Enter
- Entry is open to residents of Australia only who are aged 16 years or over. Entrants who are not 18 years of age must have parental or guardian approval to enter the Competition and parents and guardians must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions before entry. To prove that entrants who are not 18 years of age have consent to enter parents and guardians may be required to enter into a further agreement.
- Employees, and their immediate families (immediate family means spouse/partner, child or step-child (natural or by adoption), parent, or sibling), of the Promoter and its associated brands and companies connected with this Competition are not eligible to enter.
Competition Commencement and Close
- The Competition commences on Tuesday 11th December at 9:00am (AEST) and concludes on Saturday 22nd December at 5:00pm (AEST).
Entry into the Competition
- To enter participants must:
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
Further Conditions of Entry into the Competition
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify in its sole discretion any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter or the Competition in entering this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner's entry is of a type described in this clause. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Entries must be received by Saturday 22nd December at 5:00pm (AEST).
- Each entrant in the Competition releases and indemnifies, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with entry into this Competition. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of entry into the Competition. To remove doubt these Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit consumer guarantees or other requirements provided in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and similar state or territory legislation.
- There will one (1) winner, who will win free haircuts for a year
No of Winners
Free haircuts for a year (1 a month, 12 in total)
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices (RRP) at the time of the competition (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
Free haircuts for a year (1 a month, 12 in total)
$468 ($39 Classic Cut)
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby consents being identified as the winner of the prize and consents to the winner's name, image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner's participation in the prize and in the Competition to appear in connection with the Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prizes are non-transferable. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize or an element of that prize.
- By entering this Competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in the prize should they be chosen as a winner. Each winner releases and indemnifies, to the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prize or any other aspect of the prize. To remove doubt these Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit consumer guarantees or other requirements provided in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and similar state or territory legislation. Each winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
- The winner will be determined by random draw. The draw will take place on Sunday 23rd December 2018.
- Notification will be provided to the winner by the Promoter calling the entrant with instructions on how to claim your prize.
- Should an entrant's contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
- Subject to any direction given under relevant State legislation, an unclaimed prize any unclaimed prize will be awarded to runners up on 23rd March 2019.
- The Promoter's decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier's requirements.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- This Competition may be cancelled, modified or suspended if an event occurs that significantly impedes the Competition from proceeding on the dates and in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, computer viruses, technical failure, severe weather events, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, suspend or modify the Competition subject to any relevant law or instruction provided by the relevant regulator.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- The Promoter is [Tommy Guns Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 604 651 694)], 130 Links Avenue South, Eagle Farm Brisbane QLD 4009.