Limited Edition Matte Pomade
Limited Edition Matte Pomade - 75g is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
King Brown have proudly released their Limited Edition Matte Pomade collaboration with Indigenous artist @goompi_ugerabah featuring his artwork "Yarunya Jarrah" which depicts old tribal fire methods. The Limited Edition Matte Pomade utilises their proven bestselling clay & beeswax formula with a new look colour and all new ‘Burnt Banksia’ fragrance.
Every tin sold helps support Firesticks Alliance, an Indigenous led network, re-invigorating the use of cultural burning for facilitating cultural learning pathways to fire and land management, encouraging both Indigenous and non-Indigenous people to look after Country. More information can be found here.
Who Is It For?
- Suits short and long hair lengths
What Does It Do?
- Ideal for textured styles, loose pompadours and classic matte looks
How Do You Use It?
- Add a small fingertip size to your hands and apply to dry or slightly damp hair
- Start at the back, work your way to the front, then the sides to ensure all areas are coated with product
- Add another layer for increased hold